The revamping service consists in real restructuring of existing industrial machines, allowing for modernization and, where necessary, a rehabilitation of the same.
The tecnological innovation and wear on equipment requires, usually, replacement of old plants. But ICMEA allow to modernize industrial plants economically and with business opportunity.
The main actions of revamping aim to:
- modernize structural and system components;
- upgrade systems according to new technology;
- repair and/or restore any damaged parts and units;
- carry out the necessary modifications, in accordance with the new operational and business needs.
Some significant benefits of revamping:
- optimize productivity;
- minimize the investiment cost;
- improve product quality;
- reduce operating and maintenance costs;